Monday, January 24, 2011

Tehillim at Mechon Mamre

My source for the Hebrew text of the psalms has always been the excellent site Mechon Mamre. What I just discovered today, is that there are also audio files for each the psalms in Hebrew, and they are slightly different from the ones I will be using. The pronunciation is Israeli (Sephardi, not Ashkenazi), but the reader has a different style. Please be sure to listen to Mechon Mamre's audio files as well. I think I like them better, in fact, than the ones I am using. The link to Tehillim is in the side bar.

I have not been able to keep up with the English psalms for this month. I am reading the Hebrew psalms, but I haven't enough time to type them in. My apologies, but I promise to get them all up, with transliterations, gradually.

No comments:

Post a Comment